HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST GREEN HOSTING PROVIDERS
Green Web Hosting refers to the web hosting service that involves making use of renewable sources of energy like solar power, wind turbines and biogas, to power the servers. In the wake of the protection of the nature, there are many green web hosting companies in the industry today, offering this nature-friendly service without compromising on the quality factor. And there are several business organizations strategizing to host their web accounts only through green web hosting and contribute towards nature preservation.
In order to choose the perfect Green Web Hosting Company for your hosting needs, you must consider the following useful tips as a guide to successful business:
- You should ascertain that the Green Web Hosting Company is making utmost use of their own renewable sources of energy, or maybe associated with an energy provider, to cater to your hosting requirements. Few companies also use Renewable Energy Certificates, while their computers, data centres and working environment are found to be nature-friendly.
- Check if the hosting company you choose has any affiliate programs, such as tree plantation, office recycling, use of telecommunication or other activities for nature protection. This could help you in helping the nature indirectly by promoting these kind of companies.
- Unlimited bandwidth and email accounts can always be added advantage.
- Companies making the most of latest technology to reduce the energy emanated from the servers would be a preferable option, as this helps in reduction in the use of energy for cooling down the servers.
- Green web hosting companies should also support a strong IT team which can be contactable round the clock. Also, the quality of their service should be excellent.
- Storage size and uptime should be good enough to cater to your website needs. Backup system is also equally important.
- You may like to read the company reviews and ratings, and also compare their service quality and price with other green hosting companies, to take an informed decision.